Northern Stars is the biggest startup competition in the North. At the Grand Final next month, 20 companies will pitch, and 10 will win a great prize package designed to give them a serious boost.
If you want a shot at being a Northern Stars winner, you only have a few days left to apply.
Following the success of our our Newcastle regional heat, and increased interest in Northern Stars as we reach the deadline, we’re extending it until Tuesday 10 October to allow you more time to complete your application.
Applications close at 11.59pm on Tuesday 10 October 2017.
The prize package
- A trip to TechCrunch Disrupt Berlin (4-5 December)
- Entry in to the Northern Tech Awards (March 2018)
- Investor networking events
- Attendance at a ministerial roundtable with the UK government
- Media training
- Pitch training
All 20 finalists will get a package from Amazon Web Services, valued at $16,000 USD:
- $10,000 in AWS Promotional Credit valid for 2 years
- 1 year of AWS Business Support (up to $5,000).
- Access to the AWS Technical and Business Essentials web-based (or instructor-led) training ($600 value per course)
- 80 credits for Self-Paced Labs ($80 value)
(You may not be eligible if you have received AWS credits in the past).
How to apply
If you’re an early-stage tech startup that has a product on the market with traction, and have raised less that £2 million, you can apply.
Visit the Northern Stars page and hit ‘apply now.’
But be quick, you’re nearly out of time!
20 Mar, 2018
20 Mar, 2018
15 Mar, 2018
14 Mar, 2018
9 Mar, 2018
5 Mar, 2018