Founders’ Network is a free six-month programme of educational workshop-led events for early to mid-stage tech startup founders in the North of England.
Join and you’ll benefit from:
- Free, accelerator-style education, without the intensive time commitment (just one afternoon a month)
- Masterclassess by expert educators and entrepreneurs who’ve trained top global CEOs, started up and scaled businesses, and have extensive experience working with startup founders
- Joining a cohort of fellow founders, forming a supportive network as you grow your business
- Creating actionable plans for implementing what you learn to your business straight away
Workshops led by world-class educators...
Giving you the knowledge you need to move your business forward.
The programme covers six key topics across six masterclasses, held in the North East, Yorkshire & Humber, and the North West. Each month, our expert-led masterclasses will cover a new topic, giving you the knowledge you need to move your business forward.
Read more about the Founders’ Network masterclasses and facilitators below.
Even the most experienced salespeople make mistakes.
We’ll cover how to avoid and/or fix them. You’ll leave with a customer learning plan that will help you save time, turn conversations into customers, and better your business. Led by Rob Fitzpatrick at Founder Centric.
Becoming a leader often requires developing a new skillset.
By the end of this masterclass you will be better equipped to grow as a leader and influencer, having deepened awareness of your own leadership strength and growth areas. Led by Sean Sankey and Matt Johnson at Form.
With so much else to do, legal speak can be offputting to those starting or running a business.
This session will bring together a panel of legal advisors to discuss the basics every startup needs to know about and have in place – in plain English.
There’s more to growth than content marketing, direct sales, and search ads.
There’s more to growth than content marketing, direct sales, and search ads. In this session we’ll look at the more unusual (but no less effective) approaches to growth, and how to quickly test whether they’ll work for you. Led by Devin Hunt at Founder Centric.
As you grow, the team you have around you becomes increasingly important.
What is it that investors look for in a startup?
What is it that investors look for in a startup? You’ll hear from a panel of VCs and angel investors, and a panel of entrepreneurs, who will demystify investment and help you decide whether it’s the right path for your company.
Is Founders’ Network for you?
- You’re building a product or service using software.
- Your business model is repeatable / scaleable.
- You have evidence of traction.
- You’re based in the North of England.